This is My Trailhorse: Samsational

So my trail horse, Sam will be turning 3 years old in a couple weeks! He is a varnish pintaloosa and definitely lives up to his registered name, Samsational. I couldn't ask for a better trail horse. I trust him with my life. I've been working with him since the day he was born. He is my bareback swimming horse, he is my obstacle horse and he is my trail horse. We excel at obstacle competitions, which only furthers the trust we have for one another, making real life trail situations easier to negotiate. I look forward to all the years ahead of us.

Melynda Lowe

Many thanks to Durvet Apple Wormer for sponsoring "This is my Trail Horse".  


Sam will receive a gift from Durvet. www.applewormer.com

Share your "This is My Trailhorse" story with ACTHA  by leaving your story with a photo in the private message box of the ACTHA Facebook page or by emailing 
alex@actha.us.