Member of the Week: Dolly Pierson

Introducing this week's Member of the Week, Dolly Pierson of Illinois!

"This is Dolly Pierson from Illinois. She acts like I am the best thing since sliced bread.

Dolly once sent me a necklace because I smiled and wished her good luck as she was going into the show ring. Dolly has been to several of my rides and when she comes she always brings me some really nice gift from Bath and Body Works. She knows I like it and she brings me a lovely gift to every ride. She has also sent me one of her lovely calendars to no doubt help me decide when to have another ride.

Dolly is a great competitor and rides to win but she is always very pleasant to everyone around her. She is a great sport and always happy regardless of the outcome.

It was hard to pick just one special competitor because I have so many lovely people who come to the rides at my farm but today I thought of Dolly and her kind and gentle heart.

By the way, the name of her horse is Heart in Motion and she calls her Heart which is such an appropriate name because both she and her horse have great hearts."

Congratulations to Dolly Pierson of Illinois, for being this week's Member of the Week! Many thanks to Molly's Custom Silver for sponsoring this weekly event. Molly's Custom Silver is ACTHA's official silversmith! www.mollyscustomsilver.com ACTHA Member of the Week nominations remain anonymous. If you would like to nominate an ACTHA member, Ride Host, judge or volunteer, you may do so by clicking here: http://a.pgtb.me/TH6twF. Or, you may send your nomination along with one or two good photos of large size to alex@actha.us .