Member of the Week: The Three Musketeers

Far Left: Teresa Danhaus
Second from left: Gail Stepchinsky
Second from right: Cathy Swchwalm Rice
"I have 3 people (all friends) to nominate. Teresa Danhaus, Cathy Rice, and Gail Stepchinsky! 

My 4h group of kids wanted to do a competitive trail contest at a local ranch in Texas. I heard a new acquaintance, Gina, say she was attending an upcoming ACTHA event hosted by Teresa Danhaus. I asked her if she would volunteer to help my 4h kids through the course; she not only said yes, but brought her two highly qualified friends along as well. The kids were judged AND coached AND had a great day. Thank you all."

Congratulations to these ladies, for being this week's Members of the Week! Many thanks to Molly's Custom Silver for sponsoring this weekly event. Molly's Custom Silver is ACTHA's official silversmith! www.mollyscustomsilver.com ACTHA Member of the Week nominations remain anonymous. If you would like to nominate an ACTHA member, Ride Host, judge or volunteer, you may do so by clicking here: http://a.pgtb.me/TH6twF. Or, you may send your nomination along with one or two good photos of large size to alex@actha.us .