This is My Trail Horse: Riding on Faith

By Nicole Matuza

"My horse found me after we lost our 15 year old son Anthony. I was looking on line at a horse for a friend when I stumbled on a 6 month old filly named Anthony's Faith Beleiv'n. She was born the day after our son was buried. We bought her and raised her and she came in 2nd place at a recent ACTHA ride sponseed by Rosemary Farm upstate NY. I had no idea what an awesome horse she would turn out to be. We are going on our second ACTHA ride on September 28 2013. Thank you for recognizing the "trail" horses for how truly special they are." Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us, Nicole! The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Many thanks to Durvet Apple Wormer for sponsoring "This is my Trail Horse".  Faith will receive a gift from Durvet. www.applewormer.com

Share your "This is My Trailhorse" story with ACTHA Facebook by leaving your story with a photo in the private message box of the ACTHA Facebook page or by emailing 
facebook@actha.us.