Member of the Week: Allison Denny Slaughter

Allison's Nomination: "Allison is not only a gifted rider but she is also a very sweet little girl that always seems grateful for the prizes she wins. She comes and thanks me for having the rides and for whatever is in her gift bag. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of nominating such a lovely young lady, she is a very gifted and talented rider. And to make a special package, she is also very sweet. I love to see her and her mother come to my rides." This was the glowing nomination submitted in behalf of Allison. 

When Allison's mother Dianne was contacted regarding Allison's nomination she commented, "Thank you so much! Allison has an amazing horse, we have so much to tell! Her horse, Stormy, is gorgeous and was given to us by a kind elderly gentlemen that wanted Stormy to have a great home. I have really wanted to tell ACTHA thank you for the great venue that my daughter and I can enjoy together, riding side by side, on the beautiful trails. We love ACTHA then and now."  Congratulations from all of us at ACTHA, Allison!

All nominations for 'Member of the Week' are anonymous. A nominee may be a rider, ride host, volunteer or judge. If you would like to nominate a member of the week, click here:http://a.pgtb.me/TH6twF

Many thanks to Molly's Custom Silver for sponsoring this great event!www.mollyscustomsilver.com