This is My Trail Horse: Jas


By Stacey Johnson

This is Jasmine, a/k/a Jas. She is a 20 year old Tennessee Walking Horse. Jasmine came into my life in 2006 as I was going through a really tough spot in my life. She was going to be sent to auction because her owners were divorcing. I happened to be visiting a friend out of state and we were in the right place at the right time. Jas rescues me EVERY single day!! She is my best friend, my confidant and my rock. We have a connection; a partnership all the time, whether we are riding, grazing or just laying out in the pasture sunning together!

Many thanks to Durvet Apple Wormer for sponsoring "This is my Trail Horse".  Jas will receive a gift from Durvet. 
www.applewormer.com

Share your "This is My Trailhorse" story with ACTHA  by leaving your story with a photo in the private message box of the ACTHA Facebook page or by emailing 
alex@actha.us.