Outstanding Achievements: Erika Tanney


When asked to write about my experiences this past year riding/competing in ACTHA, so many fun, memorable times come to mind. First I have to thank my husband for his patience, money and support he has given me in order to achieve winning Kansas Open division 2 years in a row, and this year being in the top 10 national rankings.   I would also like to give a BIG thank you to all the armed forces, as all of us could not be doing what we love to do without them, SALUTE!
 
In no way could I have accomplished so much this season without the loving nature and encouragement of my wonderful fellow competitors. It's just so fun to be on that trail discussing the logistics of how each of us will try to maneuver that obstacle. With each steed having some accomplishments made at each one.

Although I would have loved to have traveled more to compete in so many more of the ACTHA rides, I cherish each and every one of the rides that Lil Miss Feeona & I have been blessed to compete in.

To wrap up this season, probably the best advice I could give to others is don't get caught up on the word "competitive", life is about making mistakes & learning to better the situation the next time. Each breath we take is a challenge - embrace it !!

Being on a safe animal that trusts you means the world to me! Go Mules!!

Erika Tanney & Lill Miss Feeona
HAPPY TRAILS !!!
 
Erika and Feeona finish this season ranking 1st in the state of Kansas and 8th in the nation.  Congratulations to this great team for an awesome season!